User avatar

Sassykat

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Torn In Half

    Okay, first of all, without even reading your story, I can already tell you one thing: SPACE. IT. OUT. Nobody wants to read a story that jumps right into a ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, hola, hiya! Whatever you normally say.

    Well, since the computer wouldn't let you be Junie B. Jones, should we all just call you Junie B.? Maybe that will help. Welcome, aspiring author/poet/(insert desired career in writing ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Other Re: Letter to My Mother

    I'm looking for positive/constructive feedback and critiques. If you feel like all you want to tell me is "This is your mother, you must love her", then please don't say ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Air (Jordin Sparks)(Revised)

    If I could like this a thousand times, I would. I found nothing wrong with it! It was simply fantastic! Well, I think one could make it a little more ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll sing you a classical song

    I'm going to sing you a classical song; But don't worry, this wont' take too long. Dee dee dah dum, da daa, da doo Badum dee dee dum dee do ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mic Night - Chapter Three

    This was my favorite chapter so far! I only have one little thing to point out, and it's the end. I don't know, it just seemed really abrupt. I think ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Other Re: Do's and Don't's: Making a Movie from a Shakespeare Play

    So I watched this 1976 rendition of Romeo and Juliet last night. It was poorly made, even taking into account that fact that it was made nearly 40 years ago. ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Strawberry Sonnet

    I tried writing a couple sonnets, but I fear I will never match up to this one. Wow, it almost made me cry. But thanks to DrElefant teaching me how ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the uprising

    Never again will you ever believe, never again will you ever decieve. It's "E, I" since there's a C. Masked by your hate and devilness inside, There's no such word ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How Can I?

    Just to start out with, critique-wise, I just want to say that I was scared of this poem when I first looked at it, and others will be too if ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Lampshade

    This is a contest entry. My prompt word was Lampshade. Don't play me like a gameboard Don't use me like a walking stick That's not what I'm meant for I'm ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Into Heaven

    One think to point out: If you are going up, into heaven, what's with the "Swooping Low," part at the beginning? Just a thought. The imagery was great in this ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Buzzy

    Awww, this was so sweet. Just one thing: Typically when writing a poem you capitalize the first letter of each line. Just a thought. It's okay the way it is, ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: untitled

    I beg to differ, inkwell. I think the comma at the beginning just looks and sounds like a typo. It's distracting and holds no meaning to me. Also, at the ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freedom: Underrated

    Hmm. tgirly got all the ones I noticed except one: your rhyming patter error. They are living in relentless freight, Because of your rhyming pattern, and because it will make ...

    Jun 13, 2011


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451