User avatar

Sassykat

  • Other Re: Stop and Stare Cover (edit)

    I just left the page and then came back so I could look at it again. It's so cool.

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Other Re: Stop and Stare Cover (edit)

    Wow! So much better! I was staring for a good thirty works. Wow. Amazing. I keep going back up to stare at it some more...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Silence of Laughter

    This is so beautiful!

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Epic Smile

    It's supposed to be that way: Focal blur or something like that. The smile is clear, but everything else is hazy.

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Epic Smile

    Edited!

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: American Red Goes Out of Fashion

    This was amazing! It was so well thought out, I really don't have much to say to it. One thing I noticed, and it may be that I just read ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Other Re: -boom-

    The only thing I didn't like about it were the eyes. Very unique, very cool. I liked the water look of it!

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A girl with a song

    There is a song in this girl, A song filled with music. I really liked how you made this line: how something may have/be a song, but not necessarily be ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: angel of fate

    Oh , A ngel of F ate I do not believe No comma That the fate you have chosen is the fate for me , For I make my own ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thrill, Fear, and Amusement

    An amusement ride, I presume? How true, how very, very true. I enjoyed it. I just have a few critiques to make: As we accend, riders silence and raise their ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling Slowly

    I just have to say that I absolutely loved this. It was a little shaky at the beginning, and there was a problem with being repetitive throughout the whole thing ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Non-shy Deer

    Supersad face!!

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Non-shy Deer

    So I went to Girl's Camp this week and the deer did not seem to be afraid at all. I was able to get real close and take some nice ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Acire

    The first thing I noticed, grammar-wise, is that you have missed a couple of punctuation marks. Like here: I wonder sometimes if things were different if I’d still be wrapped ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I'll Come to Thee by Moonlight

    Story background: I was IMing my friend the other day, and she told me to write a really random story. I was thinking about this poem at the time, and ...

    Jul 16, 2011


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short