User avatar

Sassykat

  • Lyrics Re: I'm gonna be alright

    This was one of those songs where I could imagine the actual music because the words had that perfect rhythm and beat that flowed perfectly, just like...well, just like music. ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sonnet of the Storm

    In moments' peace there is calamity- A swindl’d breath is caused by something great, And true calm is the greatest rarity. Cherish these brief times, lest you come too late. ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The step I'm about to take

    This is a technique that always works for me; upload it to Google Pics (Picasa Web Album), click on it there until you get it as one large picture, copy ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts

    I agree wholeheartedly with jkr5horses. However, I did find one small critique that I cannot call anything but a minor typo; When your staring and not blinking "Your" should be ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Careless, Dreamy

    This was sweet. I can relate to your inspiration; I find myself wondering that same thing at times. :D I did have a few critiques for this, the biggest of ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Here I Am

    I have read "Out of the Dust", and I think you did a very good job with this. You've captured the emotions very well...yes, i said "emotions". I sensed a ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Once Started Cannot Stop

    This is a free-verse, so please not too much on the structure. Also, this is no exaggeration. As I go to my bed I'm happy. It's been a good day, ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: heart broken

    I liked the simpleness of this poem. It made it easy on the eyes and mind :D I'll start with the boring stuff. the one I trust just lost it ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Other Re: Rustle Of A Wing

    Okay I'll start with the boring stuff: I had gently run my hand through your small face, studying every fold, every crease If you just look at this you can ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He Deserved It

    I had #3 1:34 a.m: The dark figure entered the room. Anger coursed through me. My fingers nearly squeezed the trigger, but I stopped in time. Barely. I had to ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    This was an interesting read; How you portrayed standing out as a bad thing, instead of positive individuality and such. It's one that makes people think. Anyway, I had one ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Mirror of Erised

    Smack, smack, smack... My feet pounded softly against the floor as I made my way, slouching, down the corridor. Although it was midnight and I was completely alone, I still ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Original Character - Sorcha

    I don't normally critique art, but here goes. The first thing I noticed was her left hand. Starting halfway down the forearm things started going way out of proportion, especially ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Most Confused Hat

    It was cold. Were these people insane? Who puts a bunch of eleven-year-old's in row boats, sends them over a freezing lake, and then makes them stand in a drafty ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The only way (Edited)

    This was so cool. It's amazing what you can do with 150 words when you put your mind to it. I had a couple critiques, though: I did it for ...

    Jul 29, 2011


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien