-
Re: Alexis and the pUffballs chapter 2
Fourteen-year-old Alexis cautiously approached the little lump of fluff that was, strangely, moving all by itself. As the little thing wiggled, she was reminded of a bobble-head souvenir she had ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: The Hall of Hats - The Ringmaster
I really liked it, but if I remember right it was rated E for everybody. I thought it was inaccurately rated, personally. Good story, I like it! Some of the ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: The Un-fun feeling.
Okay, no offense, but that was really confusing to me. She was really beautiful, but got sick? Got hurt? People made fun of her? What was the "fair flow" her ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Dearest Haven(edited)
Sorry, one more thing, I also found it very unclear as to whether the boy is talking to the girl, or the other way around? It seems to be talking ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: Dearest Haven(edited)
Dearest Haven, FIRST OF ALL, IS THIS HAVEN OR HEAVEN? SORRY, I DECIDED TO DO ALL CAPS SO IT STANDS OUT, NOT TO BE RUDE! What more can I say ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: I once knew a girl
I have to agree. I really liked the idea you have across here, and just hope it doesn't happen to me! Yes, there were spelling mistakes, but it looks like ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Unbreakable
I really like it, though I think that some of the phrases contradict the idea of the poem, like where you say, "and it's bark, shattered hopes." If these hopes ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Alexis and the Puffballs chapter 1/prologue
I am guessing for sure that it would be best to tell you how Puffballs came to be. They came about in such an unusual manner that they will come ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: An Ode To The Ocean
I just have one question: is this supposed to be a nonsense poem? another thing, maybe you could clarify what mail to mail means. other than that, looks good (unless ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Why Did You Have to Go?
That is really mature for a twelve year old, I must say. Very good. I like it a lot! Although maybe it might need a little punctuation in some places, ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Pen and Paper, Camera and Film
I very much agree with Nike, it's an awesome poem but difficult to understand. When you talk about pen and paper, camera and film, are you talking about making a ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Is It Heaven ?
I don't know how many people agree, but I personally think that "scream" is a bit of a harsh word for the style of poem you are writing. Perhaps you ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: I refuse to write poems of love
I liked it, I thought it very deep. But that's coming from an emotional teenager, haha. I think I have to agree with the others, though, punctuation is a necessity. ...
Jul 8, 2010
