User avatar

Sassykat

  • Other Poetry Re: ~*It Is What It Is*~

    I noticed a lot of punctuation errors, but that is it technically. I also noticed that the title had nothing to do with the poem. I liked it a lot, ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Loup

    Okay, I like it, but it is in need of some improvement. The first line, the "No longer!" didn't seem to fit in with the quotations. It was just a ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: bam

    You know, I didn't particularly like this, but It's an opinionated thing. I am just really religious and don't agree with your last line. I have to wonder, is this ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Light Up

    Purse your lips against old rolled mary-jane made only--I believe this is supposed to be Mary-Janes, capitalized and plural. from the best imported Columbian black, While you settle back into ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When Heroes Fall

    "Pride, that keeps me going From falling off the ground Whenever I keep on flying---this little bit to the end of the stanza is a little bit awkward. It doesn't ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Wish On A Star

    You know, to be honest, I found this one to be a repetition of some other songs I have heard. I also found it to be a little awkward, I ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Star for You

    I completely changed that poem. I do admit, it was a little cheesy, but this is a poem I wrote years ago and thought I might have it checked out. ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexis and the Puffballs chapter 5

    Tentatively, Alexis walked inside the room. If it could indeed be called a room, it was so small. She bit her lip, and gave a little wave. The crying woman ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexis and the Puffballs chapter 4

    Majesty, I insist you awake! That was the first thing Alexis heard after passing out. The man, shaking her, sounded sincerely alarmed. "A-a-lrigh-alright, I'm u-up." The man stiffened, squeezing her ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Keyboards

    Just so you know, it took your explanation for me to make any kind of sense of this song. If you don't use line breaks, you might at least add ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Star for You

    I step into the night, and feel the cold bite my skin. I spread my wings in phantom flight, and feel that gnawing cold within. I look up and see ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Swan-the tale of the ugly duckling

    This isn't supposed to have punctuation, right? I did notice a couple of other things, though, it's that i don't want to remember I knew i was different and so ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexis and the Puffballs chapter 3

    Alexis lay there in a swamp of her own tears for nearly a quarter of an hour. When fourteen years of tears finally dried up, she lay there, pathetic and ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deciduous King

    Okay, I just have to ask, is this intentionally without capital letters? For another, is the punctuation only supposed to be at the end of the poem, or throughout? I ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled- just a short, sarcastic poem I wrote!

    Ditto to GuntaFX! First of all, I am pretty sure "categorised" is spelled "categorized." Another, when you do your line breaks, you jump around some from starting the new line ...

    Jul 14, 2010


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold