User avatar

Sassykat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Griffon

    This has some fixing up to do, for sure. I feel like you should mention your metaphorical roller coaster before you say the griffon is diving down the 'tracks,' just ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hello My Friend

    Look out my window to see a galaxy worth full of new fish This line totally didn't make any sense to me. Other than that, I didn't notice anything. I ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music

    Okay, this is my new favorite. I love music. So, when asked it I would like to be A member of the band, That first line there didn't seem to ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shadows

    This is really interesting, it has a really different feel to it. Maybe some of that is because it's an English assignment, but it's still really good. Stepping and dancing, ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sky

    I liked this, but kind of had trouble understanding it. This is just an opinion, but in this line "It’s gonna be okay." You might change the gonna into going ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Man I am

    Wow. That's the first thing that popped into my head when I finished this one. Wow. However, there are some mistakes. I only noticed a couple. A shade I am, ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nirvana

    This was a really interesting poem. I liked it. The message is not unique, but expressed in a unique way. I notice that you suddenly change about for lines into ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insecurity of the Stars

    "In this insecurity we turn our pacing circles, that is born in the dim lights of our minds when we lavish our thoughts thoughtlessly." In these first lines, I noticed ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Merry Christmas! in the seventh year

    I first have to say that the transition from the first and second lines was really messy and confusing. Was the Word clothed in royalty? The same thing goes for ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexis and the pUffballs chapter 2

    You certainly can ask that question, Gryphon. My inspiration came from a friend, who has been working on a story of her own even more random than this. I have ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Years in Wormholes

    This was such a cute, refreshing poem! I liked it a lot. It does have it's mistakes, though. For one: Eating and making wormholes This makes it sound like Mr. ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oxygen

    "In a world filled with angry people" this line seemed just a little bit awkward and long. "I lost my breath." This line was also a little odd-sounding. "And how ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Own

    Sadness utterly my own Only I understand it But it’s possible even I don’t understand it Sadness without a name Alone in its shadowed mystery A Great Wall of misery ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cheap words can't buy a prayer

    This isn't the first time I have seen this, but I noticed that your title is not very similar to your poem. It's not as bad as some, but It ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Comedy Adventure

    Okay, I thought this was extremely cute. I really liked it. Some of it didn't make a lot of sense, however, like when he finally came from under the bed, ...

    Jul 25, 2010


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus