User avatar

Sassykat

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Understand

    There, I changed it up a little.

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Through the Storm

    Okay. I just have to say that this was BEAUTIFUL. I literally almost cried. I loved it. And I couldn't even find anything wrong...though that could just be that I ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forgotten Hope

    A dagger pierces, a shout echoes. Clinging on, yet soon panicked into letting go. No reason remaining to stay, like a feather drifting threw through the atmosphere. No haven to ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Understand

    When you told me you loved me With such intensity, I didn't feel ready. You didn't understand why not, And neither did I. So you left an angry me behind ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Passion

    Passion is a meaningless, Wasteful thing, And misunderstood. Because hate is bitter and terrible and Love is fickle and perverse now. Passion is only a feeling of intensity, Lifting one's ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spite

    You don't understand. You don't even try. You just sit there, Acting like you might be interested, Maybe, If I was lucky, If you cared even a little. But you ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost Again

    When I was around you I felt like I knew all. What I didn't know, you taught me. You showed me what it was like to be in love-- Especially ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Screams

    "Even though it seems, I might go mad, and break my seams." You don't really need those commas.

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ticking Heart, Beating Clock

    Oh. My. Gosh. This was amazing. Okay, first I noticed that your line with the rock-hard, diamond core. If it's diamond, it is harder than a rock, don't you think? ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Be Friend and Foe

    The gasping shriek bounces off my skull. This line just sounds weird. If your are gasping, you are inhaling strangely, and if you are shrieking, you are exhaling weirdly. You ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Pushing Me Away(lyrics)

    First thing before reading this is to say that there is a forum for lyrics. Why has caused you to do this to your friends For this line you should ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ShortSad

    I must say, this was...interesting. Really, the only thing I have to say is that the word 'mutant' doesn't ring right to me. But that is just an opinion.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexis and the Puffballs chapter 6

    Xanxa and Kharmi were sitting on the floor, merely talking, when Yreahan arrived once more. Majesty, Xanxa, I must ask that you come with me immediately. Your mother wishes to ...

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The moment I became

    This was an interesting one. Are you referring to birth, or something else, by chance? Also, I think that your line "with marras joking long" needs to be 'along,' and ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You've Tripped Into A Deep Abyss

    Okay, this was pretty cool. I just have a few questions: why is this person being pushed down the abyss, if indeed that's what it is? "Body forced downwards" doesn't ...

    Jul 29, 2010


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer