User avatar

Sassykat

  • Narrative Poetry Re: they all go marching

    Wow. I will never see this poem the same way again! That was different. In a morbid, depressing way...which is not a bad thing! If you look at my poetry ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ternimal 'Sease

    Again, I don't like this; I can't relate to it at all. I have both my parents. Mommy? Are you feeling better now? Aw, don't cry, mommy. It's only a ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sassmaster

    No. Sorry? No. What do you mean, no? Just that, no. I'm sorry, that's not acceptable. Really? I'm not. I deserve and apology for this treatment. Make me lie, then. ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Story's End

    I can only agree with Blue. It was beautiful, and romantic...that was what you meant, right? There's something else good about it, it's not a message-giver so much as a ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Composition

    I almost didn't finish this one, It's going to give me nightmares! In the second stanza (doing my best to comb through this without being too scared) I think Murmuring ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Today, we dance.

    I thought that this was fun and lighthearted. I enjoyed it. "Laughter bounces off the walls as many merry people meet to do what we all love. Perform." Okay, first ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Women

    I enjoyed this one, though there is room for improvement. I feel like a hypocrite for saying this, because I used to do the same thing, but I have to ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Did you laugh?

    I am afraid I can't agree, Panda, that phrase is a question. I do have to point out something similar, though, when you said "did you laugh? Did you laugh." ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Patience

    I really liked this one. I think it is easy to relate to...or at least for my mom or someone. I think everyone who has waited in line at a ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Only One Shed

    I am thinking, and this is just my opinion, that you could maybe make the title more clear? The title is "Only One Shed", and I was thinking of something ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Haunted

    I honestly don't like this this one, I wasn't even depressed when I wrote it. -- I sit by her bed, I hold her hand, I cry, I pray. Don't ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Seasonal Haiku

    Tentative color, Almost flamboyant--not quite-- Bright shadow of green. ~~ The Sun sighs deeply, Warming the Earth's grateful face To a pink-hued blush. ~~ The blush deepens now, Ostentatious colors ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: earthquake

    Yes, it was depressing, yes it was violent. But I enjoyed it. I thought that the shortness of it was nice, making it simple and quick to read. and yet.... ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wished Away

    I thought this was very interesting. It was a little vague, but perhaps this only adds to the, maybe, woozy sensation of a girl who just had her heart broken? ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to the Summer Sun

    I thought this one was kind of interesting, the way you used a rhythm, but never rhymed. I thought it was beautiful, and I loved it. I think you could ...

    Jan 31, 2011


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero