User avatar

Sassykat

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    April 8, 2011 My thoughts are in Dutch, My vision seems very blurred; I swear, I'm not drunk. I stayed up until four-- I'm talking about a.m. The book was ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Eternity

    Release your pride Fall through the skies And weightless be Your eternity Your fear shall die And you will cry "Now freedom be My eternity"

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Procrastinatorism

    Rushing as fast as I can... But will I be on time? Will my grade end up in the can, Or will I make it and be fine? I worked ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    April 7, 2011 Rushing as fast as I can.. But will I be on time? Will my grade end up in the can, Or will I make it and shine? ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    April 6, 2011 Release your pride Fall through the skies And weightless be Your eternity Your fear shall die And you will cry "Now freedom be My eternity"

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll Be There

    You've lost everything, You only want to flee. Calm down, and be assured; You will never lose me. When things tumble down around, Just keep your eyes on mine. I'll ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poetically Impaired

    Being poetically impaired is an art, But one such that makes me feel smart! I try my best With unmatched zest To write each one of these from the heart. ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    April 5, 2011 (In case you can't tell, I am trying to make my work more positive.) You've lost everything, You only want to flee. Calm down, and be assured, ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    April 4, 2011 Being poetically impaired is an art, But one such that makes me feel smart! I try my best With unmatched zest To write each one of these ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hard Love

    This had an interesting feel to it, like she's heartbroken but she saw it coming so isn't surprised. She's accepted that he's gone. ♥d it. Did you intend it to ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Music wins this war

    Okay I can already tell I will like this because (and now I quote my life's theme: ) English is only my second language. Music is my first. I have ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Another Boy Meets Girl

    This was an interesting poem. I like it. I would think to tidy up the rhythm, it's affecting the flow a little bit. But intern filled my heart with sadness, ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confused

    I like this one. I actually wrote this because of some feelings I wasn't able to express in any other way than this. This is my story right now. Today, ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Lasts

    Wow! I like this a lot. You know, this was the second hospitalized story I've read today, and this one was a lot more depressing. LOL I like it! Breathing ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Colorful

    Wow that was powerful. There were some clarity issues, like I didn't know for quite a while exactly why this person had to go into surgery. All of them looked ...

    Apr 3, 2011


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore