User avatar

Sassykat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Still and Forever

    And the eagles still cry And fly so high; And the lovebirds still sing As they together take wing; And the jaybirds still fight, But just out of sight. And ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    April 12, 2011 And the eagles still cry And fly so high; And the lovebirds still sing As they together take wing; And the jaybirds still fight, But just out ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    okay, I disappeared on a stupid camping trip last week so I couln't really write. I tried, then I lost my notebook. Here are two, though: April 11, 2011 One ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: standing tall

    animepup, you did miss a couple of things. Let me point them out: The b lood that drips from my veins Is nothing but cold and bitter pain I guess ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll Choose To Believe

    " co-incidence" I'm pretty sure this doesn't need a hyphen. "and then wonder if I'm wrong or if I'm right" This line combined with the one above it looks like ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: One of those days

    I liked this. I agree with Amelia, though, you could use a different phrase as your theme. "One of those days..." I expected a depressing thing full of problems and ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night songstress

    This is sweet. I like the simpleness of it, and how it just is . Sometimes I like a poem without deep, philosophical meaning to it, something that I can ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    April 10, 2011 I don't want to go camping. There's mosquitoes and bees, And flies and fleas, Fungi and disease! So please, please, please Don't make me go camping.

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: BreAkinG heArT

    Do you know how it hurts To see your friend Say s*** behind your back Being mean to you Totally ignoring you Like if you didn’t exist? If this former ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My First Date

    I've known him for years. He's one of my closest friends, but not yet to the point of he being my brother. I think. People sometimes think that, and I ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fragile

    Oh, wow, this was sweet. I really liked it. I loved your china doll metaphor, and how you kept flashing back to the china dolls on the shelf, then back ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh straws.

    I'm not new here. I don't even remember when I joined. I just never actually posted here. Oh, well, here I go now. In case you couldn't tell by my ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    We like new people here! We LOVE you so much! Have a great time here, we peeps who have been here a while will do our very best to help ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leather

    This is a type of poem I've never seen before...something that's becoming a more common occurrence for me. I liked the way this was set up. I just have to ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sleep-Deprived

    My thoughts are in Dutch, My vision seems very blurred; I swear, I'm not drunk. I stayed up until four-- I'm talking about a.m. The book was so good! And ...

    Apr 8, 2011


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda