User avatar

Sassykat

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Elf

    This was interesting. I liked it. It was almost musical, definitely fitting for "lyric" poetry. I like how, in the third stanza, it seems as though this "elf" is, even ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Perfect Day

    This was actually a daydream I had a little while ago. My dear friends who know me outside this site, this story does not leave YWS. "What should we go ...

    May 15, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    My last daring attempt at making this work! I'm think of random rhymes now, like fork! I believe I was carried to my house by the stork! You open champagne ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    Are we there yet? When will we get there? I don't want to sit On this seat-I don't care That we'll get Ice cream when we're there.

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life -- The Meaning

    This is indeed poetry, in the artful way you expressed this. I liked it. However, you could make this more recognizable as poetry if you create line breaks. Like so: ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    you are really very creepy with just a little bit of leechy okay, a lot so go away you're too clingy so don't stay

    Apr 25, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    The passion of my existence The reason I am alive and well today The reason I am whole and who I am The first thing I think of when I ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Is There Hope??

    I can see nothing wrong with this other than the last line. You've used too many commas. here is what I think it should be: Yet never able, always failing ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Is There Hope??

    I can see nothing wrong with this other than the last line. You've used too many commas. here is what I think it should be: Yet never able, always failing ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Other Re: Look

    This was....different. I think, though I'm not sure, that this was supposed to symbolize the different views on christ and repentance through different time periods? Let me know if I'm ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Heart of Hearts

    This was pretty amazing. I loved it. I kind of interpreted it as "I know you love me, but you can't know my secrets unless you have the key--or my ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Messiah

    I changed the entire third stanza, don't be confused by jo's post!

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Messiah

    They say that he will come again, He'll save the Earth from all it's sin, And he will love and care for all, Always there for those who call. Helping ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    April 22, 2011 They say he will come again, And save the Earth from all it's sin, And he will love and care for all, Always there for those who ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: To Be Poetically Impaired is an Art

    April 21, 2011 It's totally too late for me to finish this right, but refer to my first poem. a captive heart is only the start to a captive mind ...

    Apr 22, 2011


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner