User avatar

Sassykat

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The End

    Awesome. I heard about that guy, and I wonder what happened to his reputation when he was wrong not once, but twice ...Anyway, loved it! I sit silently watching the ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love shouldn't hurt

    Short, sweet, and amazing. I liked it. One critique, and it's that the word "encase" means, I believe, to put something inside a case. What you are looking for here ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Little Lucifer

    Liked it! There was a lot of...ooh, what's the word?.. haughtiness , or maybe aloofness in there, or maybe even quite a bit of I told you so. Plenty of ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Writer's Block

    Whhoooooaaaahhhh. I can totally feel your frustration. This was incredibly creative! I loved it! I think viscous is an unbelievably perfect word for it. Heehee. I think the only critique-y ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beneath the Surface

    I liked this, it was awesome. It had meaning to it. I think the rhyme in the first stanza (night/alright) was slightly forced, or even cliche, but other than that ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loom of Love

    yes, I believe this was as cliche as you feared, but you pulled it off! It was sweet! I can only say you can clean it up just a little ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Like Fire

    I like this one. Short and simple. It could go a little deeper, adding a little more meaning, but personally I like it just the way it is. Fantastic.

    May 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sonnet b-1

    Oh, this was so beautiful! I really liked it! I don't know sonnet structure, so I dare not attempt critique-y-ness, but I just have to say that I loved it. ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Skipping Sunday

    Ummm....okay. Not sure I understood the purpose of this. Ranting? I'm sure this makes sense to someone.

    May 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Look at her

    The voice of this piece was clear. I liked it. I couldn't understand parts of it, though, and you need to work on clarification. Is the person you are talking ...

    May 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One Plus One

    I think it's so sweet that your dad asked you to do this. I can tell you wrote this in a hurry, but it has definite potential to become moving ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perpetua

    Liked it. Shorter, but got the meaning across very, very well. This poem portrays a very unique emotion; a "you've done something bad to me, but I will forgive you ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blue Cello

    Well...words! Those were words! I like those words. :D They were pretty words... Palindromic". I like it.

    May 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For the Boy Who Sits In Front of Me in Science

    I asked you a question afterwords, It's spelled 'afterwards'. This was sweet. I think it would fit better in lyric poetry, but I think it's okay. I can totally relate ...

    May 15, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cheap Entertainment

    Okay. This has potential. I can see the powerful message in this, it's just not blooming to what it could be quite yet. The flow seemed off in several places ...

    May 15, 2011


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said