User avatar

Sassykat

  • General Articles Re: What if My Mom Finds Out?

    I think this was fantastic, totally relatable. Just one little thing, and I'm pretty sure it's just me, and that's that it seems to just...end. Not a super strong conclusion ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What I Want and What I Need

    This is beautifully worded and the indecision you as the narrator are facing is running off these stanzas like rain on a effortless, it sounds simply like a train of ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Dream Once Srouded

    To begin with, I think this poem flowed very nicely. I like the way you used this format. HOWEVER. There were several mistakes which I can only take are typos; ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A star across my chest

    I used to walk passed a bluebird's nest, with a star across my chest. and I used to was passed a bluebird's nest, with a star across my chest. "Passed" ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Frisson

    This was pretty cool. I LOVE days like those. I have ooone little nit-picky thing to point out, though: Days like this scare me just a little, After the adrenaline ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dressed with a Tie

    *finds the magic "adore" button and clicks about seventy three times* This was SO amazing! You went on at the beginning about how it didn't have any specific scheme in ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prom With My Mom

    This is SO adorable! I am SO in love with Taylor. I want to take him to prom when I'm old enough. You have an amazing writing style, keep at ...

    Nov 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Blue Dress

    It was a well-written piece. I have one complaint, though, and that is that it wasn't rated. Some of the content certainly deserved 12+, even 16+. Just saying. I really ...

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Literary Fantasies

    Tee hee, A fellow fantasy lover...glad to hear your proud of it! Now, I do have one smaaaalll critique. It's really just a matter of opinion. I think that in ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's a Lifestyle

    DUDE. This was totally unbelievable. I could totally tell exactly what you were talking about the whole time, even though you didn't come right out and say "basketball." And I've ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shameless

    So this is for the Emotions Attack! contest...came with sudden inspiration while I was writing an essay about justice. Oh, the irony. The emotion I am trying to show is ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Thistle

    This turned out waaay sharper and cooler than I expected. Tell me what you think :D thanks!

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel

    Most of what I saw in your picture (and then some) has already been pointed out, but I noticed one thing that just nagged at me...but if I'm the only ...

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    I write in my journal...That's a melodrama/novel/soap opera all in one. XP

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: "Tonight, Tonight" (Hot Chelle Rae) Parody

    No copyright infringement intended, just had some fun with it. :D ~~~~~ It’s been a really really messed up week Four-plus days of torture, four-plus days of bitter I’ve got ...

    Sep 24, 2011


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe