User avatar

Sassykat

  • Other Poetry Re: [deleted]

    How sweet. Now, critiques! I would tell you today, here I added a backspace before the comma and a return T hat you're the one that fills my life, same ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: **Haven't really thought of a title**

    Critiques first: I've got stresses up to here, Constant whispers in my ear Keep my grades high, keep tension low, With nowhere to turn but places to go. Smile, frown, ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: True Love

    *gasp1!!!11* savvy, I know just how you feel. I almost started crying, too.OH this was sweet!!! Why, oh, why can't I like something more than once? Oh, well, I'll just ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How Beautiful You Are

    Aww, how sweet. I'm thinking, since you did use some punctuation, that you might add the right capitalization. Also, there were some spots that seemed a little unclear: as i ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Attempt at a Sonnet

    Woe is me, for I cannot love him more, Lest my heart burst with such intensity. The fire of passion burns within my core, To weep with longing my propensity. ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dream

    Was that it? I think the reason there is nothing to critique is because there is almost nothing there to begin with. You have a good start, here, but it ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Diary of a Lost Soul

    Oaaaaawwweeeehalallallentalwla325a 3523j;51iuawefj This was amazing-sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must admit, it was like an amazing book I couldn't put down. Ever word was suspensful, except for the last one

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beast

    Soccer, right? Oh, this was excellent. You definitely caught the mood of the moment very well, I could see and feel everything well. Great job. I can't think of anything ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: OKay inspiration...

    This was nice. It had meaning to it: you took what would normally be a cliche and made it new and fresh, and beautiful! Just one thing, I think that ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancing with the devil

    Ooooh, this was so an amazingly good way! I loved it! If I we were allowed to push the "like" button more than once, I would push it about seven ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Silences Between

    This was pretty. One like from me! I just noticed, critique-wise, that you had a tendency to throw in an extra syllable (or three) here and there, and it really ...

    May 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Raven

    "Put four of clubs on the five of diamonds..." I muttered to myself. This was looking good. Could I win this time? I'd been told that Solitaire is difficult, and ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Trapped

    Okay. I can see this being great. Just a few critiques: You need to work on your punctuation. Add commas, or even periods in some places. "Bare" in the fifth ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mic Night - Chapter One

    GASP! *faints* This was so cool. Please tell me you're going to do this with "Jar of Hearts." Fantastic job, totally loved it!

    May 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Irony

    Ooooh. I loved it. It really got across the message well. Sweet job.

    May 25, 2011


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman