User avatar

Sassykat

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He Had One of Those Noses

    Gyaaah! Why am I crying! This was so amazing! Yes, It was cliche, yes it was predictable, and yes it was....fantastic. You did an amazing job. Just one question: If ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night

    Short, sweet, and to the point: I couldn't ask for more for a poem like this. You got the idea across fantastically. *clicks like* Great job!

    May 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: how do you know?

    Oh this was fun. It was, regardless of the last two lines, a very confident poem. I actually feel the exact same way right now. In real life. It's a ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: my latest work

    How nice. I twas very refreshing, kind of a nice poem to read. I couldn't find any other nitpicks, so I'll just tell you what a wonderful job you did. ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What A Heart Has Done

    I liked this. It was very sweet. I couldn't find anything to nitpick, so I'll just say well done!

    May 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Game of Waiting

    DramaLlama got most of the nitpicks I would have normally put, so I will just give the one other I found: He was a wonderful gentleman I had loved, until ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: unlit

    This seemed to jump around in topics, to the point of not making least to me. At the end of the first stanza, I'm not sure what's with the colon, ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mic Night - Chapter Two

    “I don’t know . M aybe. I’m not getting my hopes up about anything. Most guys are douchers, why should I expect he’s anything different?” “I need a refill,” she ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    Sweet ness . Awesome. All I have to say is that you should capitalize the beginning of every line, not just the beginning of sentences. As for titles, here are ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look at what you've done.

    Yaaaah! I cannot stress more that you neeeeeeed to indeeeeeent. Since, though, that qaralynn already covered that, I'll do some more specific nitpicks. Not today, not tomorrow, but in the ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sumimasenga

    Another great one! All I have to say is CaPiTaLiZe. And if you're going to use the dot dot dot sequence, use three dots instead of two or else it ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: [deleted]

    Wow, you're good at this. I think I'll follow you now....*clicks follow.* Critiquing! If you looked inside a girl you would see how much she really cries, You would find ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Corners

    an d I become the (pssst...there's only one center to the world) center of this world A maz ing job. Very excellent. You caught the emotion impeccably. My only critiques ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: May

    gasp! Awesome description! Oh, wow....now I just have to ask what this has to do with May. Unless you wrote it in May...I honestly couldln't see any relation to May ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: devoured

    Ooooh, graphic. Excellent description. I would say use capitalization. Lots of it. Call me a stickler, but I loooove capitalization. Bear, right?

    May 27, 2011


Bananas
— looseleaf