User avatar

Sassykat

  • Other Poetry Re: I'm sure

    What do you mean? It's beautiful! Well, it's not the most cheerful, but it's definitely not depressing. It's hopeful and realistic. Just wondering,though, if you intended to put the apostrophe ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blue Night

    Fall with me beyond the grasp of Angels a nd Demons. Very pretty. Well worded, well phrased, well done. I loved it! I wonder if "Blue Night" is a better ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Old Ink

    Niiice. Great imagery, though parts of it didn't make a ton of sense. Maybe that's just me not trying very hard right now :-D . Can I just say well ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What love does to sOme people #2

    Deeeepressing. All I can say is that since you have in the case of punctuation it's all or nothing, at least in my opinion. This can be taken care of ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jarred Heart

    For the Song Prompt contest. I was given the song Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. I thought I'd change it around though, and make it not from the view ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sisterly Affection

    For DramaLlama's "Word is Stronger than a Thousand Pictures" contest. She gave me the word twin, and I though of my sisters. They are six-year-old twins. I see them every ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Would you say "Yes"?

    Aw! A proposal? How sweet! I enjoyed this one. Just one nitpick, though: It’s tough, now -a- days, to show or even let you know

    May 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anatomy of a Portrait

    This was definitely different. This is one of those stories so profound, with so many deep layers of meaning, that I will probably remember it for a long, long time. ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sailing into the Sunrise

    I liked it a lot. I couldn't find anything to edit, since you've pointed out already the only flaw. Here are some title suggestions: Dream Ship Hopeful Dawn Dawn Night ...

    May 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jakil

    *shivers* You dreamed this? What kind of books do you read right before you sleep? I didn't see anything to critique, so I'll just let you know that I want ...

    May 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: They Were Both There

    When you only saw one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you. For that Christian Writing contest with the above theme! And this is all true, by ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sore Memories

    In response to CuteJack, I think this was a poem about one of many younger children whose mother just died (that's what's making them "sore" memories). That's the thing I ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Coffee Elves

    I only saw one thing that I was confused about for the longest time. I think it's just me, because I get confused about this a lot, but it goes ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Soak Up The Sun: Chapter 1: Sun Rays

    Just a few nitpicks: Turning around, my "friend" Georgie slung her arm around my neck and squ ee zed me as hard as possible. I think this was just a ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the lone witness

    I just have a couple things to say about this talent- and tasteful piece. Just that you really should use capitalization if you are going to use punctuation (but that's ...

    May 28, 2011


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners