User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Heart of Stone<3

    Hello, Anne! I'll try my best to give you a proper review! Everything I say will be in green. As I stared at the glossy picture it felt as if ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: My Brothers Sacrifice

    Hello, Magic! I will try my best to give this a proper review. Wish me luck. All the things I say will be in green. When James leaves home in ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: One Eye Open

    Hello, Forever. I will try my best at reviewing this. The people above me got the minor mistakes that I noticed, so now all I have to offer is my ...

    Jul 30, 2010


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights