User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Questions and Answers Re: How to post a story already written with many chapters

    The best thing for you, I think would be to get into the forums and start reviewing. There are also other ways to acquire points here. You could visit the ...

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings Citizens of YWS!

    An important question... *squints at Birdman*

    May 22, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Wicked dude ^^

    May 22, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new member!

    Hello, sauttize! I have to say, I'm really proud of you too. I can barely hold a conversation in my second language and you seem to have a good grasp ...

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello and Hello ;)

    You have your own language?! Me too! Teach me yours and I'll teach you mine ;) Anyway, welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! I'm Reese, what's up? I'm gonna ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey welcome to YWS! Ah well if you want feedback on your work then you've made a stop at the right place. We're all about giving and getting here. You ...

    Jun 26, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Oh okay. Finally found this forum. Glad to know everyone is suffering too.

    Jun 16, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie!

    Hey Burnt! Man, I see all these new people with awesome usernames and then I look at mine and feel I lost a great opportunity. xD Well welcome to YWS! ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Voyage of Romance Writing January Workshop

    Sign me up!

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello, loves.

    Babe.

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    Hey, Bee! Welcome to YWS! Aw man I know exactly what you mean. Life bumps in the way of my writing all the time, and when I do find time ...

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The noob has joined :)

    Hi, Wintry! Welcome to YWS! *throws confetti* Like Auxi was saying, there are a ton of things to do here. Let's see, what do you like to write? Are you ...

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Welcome to the wonderful magical world of YWS, my dear Kavikai! You like horror stories? Well I have the perfect place that you could fit in right away! There's are ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    So imagine my surprise when I'm scrolling through "Recent Posts" and I see a post made by a user with the name "IamZoomie". Where have you been, you little goose?! ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People

    Hello Cardiganboy? (When I first read your name I thought it said Canadian boy and immediately typed "Oh, I love Canada!". I'm glad I realized my mistake because that would ...

    Aug 14, 2011


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)