User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    -Void-

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Okay, spots all full I believe. Give me a moment please.

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Name: Antony Cove Age: 19 Gender: Male Fundamental Class: Water Appearance: IMG_2518.JPG Personality: Antony embodies everything about water, he’s cool, calm, collected, and in tune with nature. Heâ

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Jaxon Danny The girls all decided that it was time to eat and I was in no way complaining. I threw my bags down on the bed closet to me, ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Fundamentals - Background Story: A paper slips under your door and you cautiously pick it up. It was late night, or rather early morning, and nothing of this sort has ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Jaxon Danny~ I glanced down at my paper and then back over at Scarlett's. "What the hell kind of operation are they running here," I mumbled to myself. Scarlett turned ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Alethia (Open/Beginning)

    Jerreus Fling~ First of all, it was way to early in the morning, or rather way too late at night, for what was currently going down. I was tired, I ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Jaxon Danny~ I turned to Scarlett with a raised eyebrow. "If my smoke bothers you, well, you could move." I shrugged but crushed the shrinking smoke under the heel of ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Jaxon Danny~ I turned back to the girl - Scarlett, not Saffy - and shrugged nonchalantly before taking a seat again next to the flowers. "Cars can kill you but ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Jaxon Danny~ My head snapped up at the sound of a voice. My eyes were wide and frantically searching. I wanted to scream profanity at the sky but that would ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Jaxon Danny~ "Try not to come back." I ignored father's hostile comment like routine and grabbed my bag from the back seat. A smoking cigarette hung from my mouth and ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    Oh, I'm not sure. But there needs to be one, ne? I think we should get started sooner. -nods-

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Alethia (Open/Beginning)

    Jerreus Fling~ I hugged Arwen back, not as hard as she was hugging me but it was a hug nonetheless. She still had that nasty scar and I refused to ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Alethia (Open/Beginning)

    Jerreus Fling~ Arwen went away and I sat on our new shelter's floor. With nothing to do I got terribly bored terribly quickly. I tried playing in the snow outside ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Academy for the Hidden...

    When does this start?

    Aug 7, 2011


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham