User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Archive Re: The Castaways [full]

    Sebastian Cole I'm not an angry person. I'm not a violent person. I'm not even a very motivated person. But this guy made me want to hit him hard in ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Dill Rivanni - (Okay, I just had to do this! Don't be mad at me about the bag...) I walked away from Lire and Mavrick with a small goodbye and ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Fundamentals (Accepting)

    Antony Cove I give Liam a serious look, which is saying a lot since I'm rarely this serious. "You back out on us, Liam, and I'll kill you." He looks ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Castaways [full]

    Sebastian Cole (One map piece coming right up.) I turned and walked away from the girl that started to talk about trading and stuff like that. People were starting to ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Ten Sauna There was a small fire burning around the back of the rock place, the only light around anywhere and I'd be damned if I left it. I curled ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Dill Rivanni I smile at the boy, Micah, and slowly sit down on the sand. "Oh," I drawled, "my apologies sir Micah. Let us all sit here in plain sight ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Dill Rivanni "London is..." Ten turned and looked up at me for help. I just shrugged. Ten sighed and turned back to Seph, his eyes trailing up to the ceiling ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Ten Sauna I yelped excitedly as the knife flew across the room and followed it intently with my eyes, silently hoping it would hit. But it just lodged into a ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    (Actually everyone is on the same team. Just to clear things up a bit.)

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Dill Rivanni I knocked on Alfr's front door, none too nicely, and scowled when Charles opened it. His burly body could barely fit in the small door frame. "What a ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    Skizzy I banged on the wall. I don't know why I did, but it was fun. I liked the noise, it drove out the voices. The noise was nice. I ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Castaways [full]

    Sebastian Cole I should have seen this coming. Stuff like this always happens to people like me. Sighing, I grabbed the girl by her ankle, a bit weary to touch ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Ten Sauna Dill closes the door with an annoyed huff and moves to write down the address. "Alfr and his crazy schemes, I don't know why the hell he bothered ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. [Full :)]

    Okay, I've decided we can start Friday. That's okay?

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dalle Private School (Closed)

    Seighart Duo I groaned and slowly blinked the haze away from my eyes. God, I felt like hell. That's what I get for not taking my medicine. Stupid classes. Stupid ...

    Aug 30, 2011


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix