User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    I want a captive spot :D

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    Elias Haynes I walk into the cafeteria, Carly bouncing along beside me, and instantly stroll to a nice empty table. I've no interest in the cafeteria food, but I pull ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Sounds fine.

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Ten Twelve I take a sip form my own mug, but coffee. Don't fancy tea too much. Tyler shrugged and looked away. I allowed myself to frown and ran a ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Twelve of Olympus

    Greek God/Godess- Dionysus Appearance- Age- Looks about 20. Personality- Dio is a real party head. If there's not something interesting already happening he will make it happen. He loves being ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    (Just to clear things up a bit before I start, Requiem, Lion, Tyler, Kai, Ten, and Alex are all still in the room. I know I'm adding a few things ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Twelve of Olympus

    Dionysus, please! I love him.

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    Mai Dust I was late. I knew I was late because the sunlight was streaming in through my window. I didn't even need to look at my clock. I was ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Alexander Douze VII There was a loud cawing in my ears, invading my dreams. I tried to ignore it at first, but it got so loud, so annoying. Freaking crap. ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    Elias Haynes Everyone got on the plane sooner or later, and from first glances everyone seemed cool enough, I had no real complaints. Once we exited the plane a few ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    O.O Ignore this spot.

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Ten Twelve I made it home rather quick last night, considering I broke the speed limit by twenty miles per hour, but still not quick enough. When I made it ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Alexander Douze VII "We'll discuss it further tomorrow, but for now it's late and I don't even want to drink anymore," I sigh. Kai nods in agreement and I stand ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The "Specials" Curse.

    Elias Haynes His Tattoos: I actually found a really good picture of what I want Eli's runes to look like. They're all over his arms, chest, and back. It's not ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Twelve (Started!)

    Ten Twelve - Headquarters "What if one of them try to harm us, accusing us of being a traitor?" I laughed loudly despite my efforts not to. "The codes try ...

    Dec 4, 2011


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger