User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    I want to be crazy too. Um, can I have a girl spot? Or a boy? I don't even know. Just a spot please.

    Dec 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Saviors (accepting/started)

    Well, if we need girls this is a "just in case" profile. It doesn't have to be used. Name : Nike "Ni" Whoen Gender : Female Race : Mutant Age ...

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Saviors (accepting/started)

    Name : Auster "Aus" Noten Gender : Male Race : Mutant Age : 18 Description : Auster is tall, very thin, with straight white hair and bright yellow eyes. His ...

    Dec 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Saviors (accepting/started)

    I want a mutant spot with the power to absorb and store toxins. (This okay?)

    Dec 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. (Accepting Extras, Starting)

    Ten Sauna/Dill Rivanni Dill Bruno ushered us all to the van and I frowned at the mediocre form of transport. "Couldn't have held out for a more comfortable for of ...

    Dec 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Packs Of Vice and Virtue

    Vice/Virtue (Name) : Lust (Liekos) Age : 21 Gender : Male Personality : Lie is charming and charasmatic. He knows exactly what he has to do to get what he ...

    Dec 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ambition Is Critical (Not accepting/Started)

    Salvador Degas "Can I keep that drawing?" I snapped my head up to look at her, mouth hanging open a little. I quickly composed myself and nodded. "Yeah, um, sure ...

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. (Accepting Extras, Starting)

    Ten Sauna/Dill Rivanni John passed me by, patted me on the shoulder, and then took the tray of nearly empty cheese crackers away from me. I snatched them back. "It's ...

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Poverty Gateway.

    (Partially recycled.) Name : Salvador Degas Age : 18 Sex : Male Height : 6"1 Body type : Lean Distinguishing marks : He has one green and one hazel eye. ...

    Dec 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. (Accepting Extras, Starting)

    Ten Sauna/Dill Rivanni "Hi, Ten. My name's Eric. Eric Gray." I nodded at him, starred down at my plate of cheese crackers. "You pay Dill sometimes, me to do things ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Poverty Gateway.

    Reserve me a male spot please.

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ambition Is Critical (Not accepting/Started)

    Salvador Degas I didn't fully feel right about the situation, but I didn't have the nerve to argue with people I couldn't yet see. I pulled out my notepad and ...

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Cesura | Started and Open With Permission Only

    Tillman Antaeus I sunk down against the floor heavily. I tried to take notes, I did, but I couldn't stable myself enough to hold a pencil. Pull yourself together. Mordents ...

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. (Accepting Extras, Starting)

    Ten Sauna We walked up to the house, all lights were on and blaring, bright. It could have been a party. I had the collar on, but not the leash. ...

    Dec 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Ambition Is Critical (Not accepting/Started)

    ( Ohhh. Okay. ) Salvador Degas "I've been informed," the person replied, from their voice I could not tell the gender yet. "You are needed. Please follow me, Mr. Degas." ...

    Dec 1, 2012


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers