User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Archive Re: The Time (started, but still you can join)

    I hope this is okay. Radius I looked down at my wrist, eyes brimming with tears of frustration. There, glowing bright green in my darkened room, shined "December 31, 11:59 ...

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Time (started, but still you can join)

    I admit right now that I got a bit carried away with this character xD. Name : Radius, Male Age : 21 Where and When are you from : Technologically ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Time (started, but still you can join)

    Can I reserve a spot as a Quester please?

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    August and Skizzy Skizzy Derek continued to wipe at my arm and I tried not to wince. "I'm fine," I whispered, getting up from our sitting position. "It's just a ...

    Jan 4, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    August and Skizzy Skizzy "Are you alright, Ana?" Even I cringed at the reference. More talking, I couldn't make out any words, and this realization didn't come to me until ...

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. (Accepting Extras, Starting)

    Sorry I've been gone so long. You know, holidays and stuff. Ten and Dill (I think it's due time for a fight.) Ten "Now... Do we have a deal?" I ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Skizzy and August Skizzy "Lets get some breakfast. I'm hungry." We started off towards the breakfast area, and Derek was talking, and I was piling food on my plate, I ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. (Accepting Extras, Starting)

    Ten and Dill Dill I nodded at the two as they went off, that left me with the rest of the group. We needed security, and I knew just the ...

    Dec 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    August and Skizzy August Skizzy and Derek was a pair I absolutely could not stand. Once the two got together it seemed as if the constant chatter would never stop. ...

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Greed. Need. Fame. (Accepting Extras, Starting)

    As the ride progressed the windows slowly tinted, I didn't notice at first, but when the battery on the PSP Dill gave me died I had nothing else to distract ...

    Dec 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    August and Skizzy August I was up before the knocking came, I always was, ever since the first night I was here. I waited, patiently, sitting cross-legged on my already ...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Saviors (accepting/started)

    Auster and Nike I don't know if all the mutants are together or not so I isolated mine and I guess they can meet the other mutants along the way. ...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Saviors (accepting/started)

    Oh, this started already?

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Isn't recycling fun? Here he is, back from the grave. :) Name : Skizzy Age : 19 Illness : Schizophrenia- He hears voices and oftens see things that are not ...

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Insane Sanity

    Name : August "Gus" Drenn Age : 20 Illness : Synaesthesia The sensory links are intermixed. When a person senses something, automatically, another sensation lights up. For example patients see ...

    Dec 14, 2012


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes