User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Writers Corner Re: Pieces of a Whole

    Synopsis: In this scene, Baird is finally going through his transformation into a godly figure or "Angel" to make things simpler. Innusha and Misha have already transformed long ago during ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • Writers Corner Re: Pieces of a Whole

    Welp, it's come to my attention that chronological writing is not for me *shrugs*. Instead of getting upset about it and feeling discouraged, because I'm writing scenes from both the ...

    Jul 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Something wicked this way comes DT

    *peaks* Okay, basics on my character. Pretty strong. Dark magic. Uses both coven and book magic whenever she's feeling lazy. Assassin. Lives in the Vaults. Full profile later ^^

    Jul 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Something wicked this way comes DT

    Well I told Iggy that I'd write a profile...

    Jul 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Something wicked this way comes DT

    I would love to but cannot. *cries*

    Jul 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Something wicked this way comes DT

    *grabby hands* :(

    Jul 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    Always happy to entertain ;* And I'm sure we can stumble across each other. Maybe they can share a caravan or sumtin.

    Feb 4, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    I think all the cities of Skyrim have a charm to them and I enjoy exploring them all - except Windhelm; f**k Windhelm. But, okay Lu, we do what you ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Catalyst DT

    As I mentioned in the beginning, the order that we posted first posts is our posting order so Me Jhinx Star Pretz Steg I would prefer we stuck firmly to ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Catalyst DT

    Steggy youve got me on an emotional rollercoaster here D: But yayyyy. I'm currently on the road so everyone expect a newsletter and our first Sb challsnge tomorrow. I know ...

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    "Drinks on Dar'Khove!" I didnt used to like Khajiits pratice of talking in third person but its so fun to write.

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    Which? I feel like an interaction with Fair would end in a fight and Dar'Khove is gonna try to get you drunk so... lol which sounds most appealing ^^

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Revenant Rising DT

    Woot! Dar'Khove is in Solitude and Fair is in Windhelm. Anyone wanna make our characters meet ^^ Though please approach Fair with caution o.o

    Feb 3, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Catalyst DT

    That's so fine. Jhinx told me you were in the middle of moving so I knew it'd be a small while for you. Unfortunately everyone, Steggy had to drop so ...

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Last Man Standing DT

    Your Pms my love.

    Feb 2, 2016


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob