User avatar

Saruka

hey hey! <3

  • Welcome Mat Re: Saruka here!

    Hi there! I don't watch anime, but am currently practically begging my parents to let me watch it. Thanks! I look forward to seeing you around!

    Mar 30, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Saruka here!

    Hi YWS! My name is Saruka. I'm a young teenager who spends her time the rest of her school with her love of writing. I write in the genres of ...

    Mar 13, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hey guys! I'm Saruka, and I'm not a new writer, although extremely new to YWS. If you could check out some of my stories and give me feedback, I'd love ...

    Mar 8, 2017


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47