User avatar

Saruka

hey hey! <3

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Saru's Log

    Post 2: A Sword 2. 4. 5.

    Oct 24, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New User!

    Hi, and welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing your writing.

    Oct 20, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hear ye! Hear ye!

    Welcome to the site!!

    Oct 20, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :)

    That's exactly what this site is for, for kids to express their creativity in writing! Welcome!

    Oct 16, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Down With the Golden Crown

    actually I kinda like the pink

    Oct 12, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Down With the Golden Crown

    I'll have to say indigo seems to be the best color. While fuschia isn't terrible , indigo seems to be a lot easier on the eyes. But, honestly, even as ...

    Oct 10, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Oct 5 - Oct 19: DemonGoddess

    the world will soon be overrun with minions of the one and only Featured Demon. Giant robots will travel freely among the streets, terror reigning over all the world. I ...

    Oct 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltron: The Protectors [DT]

    Thank you!!

    Oct 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltron: The Protectors [DT]

    Oh my gosh, thanks @saentiel! I was really confused about how to start and afraid I was letting it die. Can someone else go then?

    Oct 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltron: The Protectors [DT]

    I'm not quite sure. This is my first storybook post, so it'll take me a little to figure out the ropes.

    Sep 24, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Mage's Tower

    It's fine!!

    Sep 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltron: The Protectors [DT]

    I should be able to, but my post might be a little short, as a result of it being my first time storybooking.

    Sep 20, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Mage's Tower

    Work: Voices In My Head: Chapter 1 Link: Brief Description: Be More Chill Fanfiction Other: People have told me there wasn't enough description in here, which I did kind of ...

    Sep 17, 2017
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need to review more!

    Hi there! I didn't get much feedback all in all on my two reviews to get out of the Green Room, and was wondering if you could give me some ...

    Sep 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltron: The Protectors [DT]

    And the series is available on Netflix if you have that, as well!

    Sep 16, 2017


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues