User avatar

SarcastiC

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :) I'm new!

    Thanks. I really love this site, as it is very easy to use it. What inspires me? Music. Music is my life :) . I usually write short stories, rarely ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :) I'm new!

    300 songs on my phone*

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :) I'm new!

    There are more than 300 songs from the 70s and 80s rock. From 80s rock I love AC/DC and Guns N' roses. How about you?

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :) I'm new!

    Hi everyone! I am a new member of this awesome website where I can share my creative work. I've looking for a good place for that and I think I ...

    Nov 21, 2011


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla