User avatar

Sarah12

Sarah12

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here!

    Try taking one of your ideas and developing the story line, and maybe you can incorporate the ideas from the other stories into the one you chose. I'd love to ...

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here!

    I used Create Space to publish. It's free, and a step-by-step process that is super easy. It's great for getting your name out there!

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here!

    Hi, I am new here, and I absolutely love writing, mostly long fiction, but I will write anything! I actually just finished my first novel and self published it. I ...

    Jan 18, 2015


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn