User avatar

SaraAnne

  • Writers Corner Re: How to work information into a book?

    Here's a quick suggestion, please feel free to take it or leave it. Why don't you start the book with a prologue which is set in her childhood as the ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Dialogue?

    There are some awesome hints in the Writing Tips section which might help you out. There are also no doubt a lot of resources on the net whch could help. ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Political intrigue tips

    This is top quality stuff. Its all very true.

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Guide to Geography and Ecology in Fantasy (Updated)

    You are a hero. Everyone should read this. :)

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Research Re: Werewolf/witch Trials

    Woot - an excuse to talk about witch trials! You might need to narrow down your context if you are aiming for accuracy - if not, just roll with it. ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: New to this

    In three words, go for it. You have nothing to loose. If your series peters out because you aren't able to sustain it, then you have lost nothing and gained ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Editing is the devil

    Hiya all, I have finished my novel (as in I have written "the end" not actually finished working on it). This is about the sixth draft and I am finally ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Making Magic Un-Cliched

    Hi there, I just wanted to chime in because I have been having some issues with this myself. The questions listed in the post above are top notch. This is ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: The Fantasy Novelist's Exam

    Yeah I actually agree, I think there are certain questions which are quite essential for example but I am pretty sure you can get away with a fair few of ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: The Fantasy Novelist's Exam

    I thought this was very funny - and also quite useful. It is a list of questions you should ask of your fantasy novel/plot to determine the extent to which ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Harlem Runs: Novel to be? Would you read?

    Well no, I'm sorry it's not a ey original idea. The basic premise of a girl becoming a princess because someone dies, has been used over and over again. Wouldn't ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does this have any potential?

    I think that this looks really good - the idea of them having to stop people traveling through universes, whilst traveling through universes themselves is a bit philosophical and v ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Harlem Runs: Novel to be? Would you read?

    hey - wow. at first, when you were like, small country, monarchy, they just happen to be her grandparents i was like.....hmmm....eugh. BUT THEN - you added in the bit ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Story-line testing

    This looks really good - go for it, I'd love to see it if you post any of it. :lol:

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What font/font size do you use?

    I went through a phase of bookman old style but now i am a conformist who uses TNR. I distinguish bits i am working on by using calibri. i never ...

    Oct 24, 2008


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath