User avatar

SaraAnne

  • Writers Corner Re: Does this have any potential?

    I think that this looks really good - the idea of them having to stop people traveling through universes, whilst traveling through universes themselves is a bit philosophical and v ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Evander McAuliffe.....oohhh this is harder than it looks. A gender would help but I'm assuming its a woman - with an interesting family history - McAuliffe sounds like the name ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: [Insert Name Here] Prologue

    I didn't think the dialogue went on too long...but then I think I might be guilty of that myself. If this is the prologue i was just thinking that you ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, forumfolk. Are you yet living?

    hey there, my name is Sara and I'm Australian and in my last year of High School. Actually in the middle of my final exams at the moment, so here's ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Harlem Runs: Novel to be? Would you read?

    hey - wow. at first, when you were like, small country, monarchy, they just happen to be her grandparents i was like.....hmmm....eugh. BUT THEN - you added in the bit ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Story-line testing

    This looks really good - go for it, I'd love to see it if you post any of it. :lol:

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What font/font size do you use?

    I went through a phase of bookman old style but now i am a conformist who uses TNR. I distinguish bits i am working on by using calibri. i never ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Pirates

    I totally agree this plot is begging for a fantastic pirate song. I am excited. Pirates. If girls are bad luck on a ship then she would need to prove ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Same boat as me?

    Hey, Don't stress. I didn't write anything for about eighteen months once. Like nothing. I didn't do a single creative thing. And that is for a person who had already ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Struggling.... very much so

    :shock: The fantasy one. About Khelar. Sounds. fantastic. You have to keep writing it. I would TOTALLY read that. I am stuggling too...but for different reasons. I'm more than half ...

    Oct 15, 2008


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant