User avatar

Sapphire

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    Welcome to the site! I'm Sapphire, as you can see, or Lauren, but you don't need to remember that. :lol: I'm also a David Tennant fan. :wink: I'll let you ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Here comes another one...

    Hey, welcome to the site! Everyone's covered the rules already so I'll just say that I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :) Looking forward to reading some of your work! ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, Eyes of Eden and Gravityisdead - welcome! Eyes of Eden - seen your work around, you're getting on well! Gravityisdead - this is a great site for help getting ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya there

    Hi, welcome! I'm another one addicted to this website. :lol: I'm sure there are hundreds here who can relate to losing ideas before having the chance to write them down ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Run, it's me!

    Hey, this is one of the other Laurens here! :D Welcome to YWS! You were in the West End once? That would be amazing! Well, you've had tons of offers ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Don't worry, you only joined a few hours ago! But welcome! I'm still learning about the site myself so I can't help too much at the moment, but I see ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Thanks everyone for the welcomes and information! LoveableLittleSock , I might actually do that, thanks. :)

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Thank you for the welcome! I surely will PM you when I've posted something or if I need any help - the site's quite overwhelming! Going to have a look ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hi everyone! I’m Lauren and you’ll have heard all this before, but I’m really glad to discover this site. It’s difficult to find people interested in critiquing your work and ...

    May 23, 2008


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues