User avatar

Sapphire

  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from a guy's POV

    You might want to have a look at this topic: Your question is perhaps a little more general, but it might help you out. :)

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Scribblings of the Scribe

    I think you have a great attitude. Let's face it, most things that happen in life are clichés! Why worry about trying to avoid them when you can tell a ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: First Draft of Play FINISHED!!!!

    Well done! :smt041 You must be over the moon. Now you ought to take a break for the rest of the day and enjoy the feeling!

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips From the Professor

    Yeah, number five is definitely one that divides people! I'm for outlining because the only book I ever finished was the one I had planned the most carefully. It was ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    I have a set journal and diary, then ordinary notebooks for chucking in my bag. I tend to just take the first one that comes to hand so they're all ...

    Jun 3, 2008


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy