User avatar

Sapphire

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    i think its mainly because once i studied the ideas behind them they held so much more meaning. That's the same for me. If I found something difficult to understand ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    I'm one of these people who can never pick a favourite anything, poetry being no exception. It depends on the way I'm feeling and what's going on in my life ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because Leon's not covered that song yet. :wink: Why do people sleep at night?

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    Personally I never saw what was so horrible about cliches. YES - one should try to be original. And you can't always rely on cliches. But sometimes when I'm read ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    Personally I never saw what was so horrible about cliches. YES - one should try to be original. And you can't always rely on cliches. But sometimes when I'm read ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's to be done when the angst is gone?

    I've had the exact same experience. For a long time, I was writing dark poems, then I just stopped writing. Got out of the habit of it and still haven't ...

    Jun 11, 2008


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu