-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Female, 5'4..maybe? Red-head & Hazel eyes. XP Wow, I'd love that! But unfortunately you only got 'female' right and that information is beside my post. :lol: I'd guess you're 5'2 ...
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Male, 16, er... 5'8, brown hair and blue eyes.
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: June's Greeter of the Month: Demeter!
Well done and well-deserved! :)
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: I'd do anything- BBC
I'm actually quite surprised - normally my support becomes a curse to the chosen contestant! :lol: At least Jessie can feel secure in the knowledge that there's no way Andrew ...
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: I'd do anything- BBC
I never watched the Maria show but watched the Joseph one religiously! :lol: I'm the same as you, Cpt. Smurf , with this year's show. I think having the results ...
May 26, 2008 -
Re: Broadway!
I'm a big fan of musicals and theatre in general but I've never been to Broadway or even the West End unfortunately. :( I want to go to London next ...
May 25, 2008
