User avatar

Sapphire

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tea Cups of Love

    Firstly, I love the title! I think it is a very sweet and fitting metaphor. I do have a few suggestions: I put my trust out there every time, trusting ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Suzanne and JabberHut!

    Hope you both have happy birthdays! :birthday: :smt113

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before I Go To Bed

    Hey! I reviewed the earlier version of this but now I've read this again, I have a few more suggestions (in bold). Punctuation/typo changes are also in bold, but I ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome to the site, Faithe! That would be a pretty pen name. YWS is brilliant, so hopefully it will become your replacement site. :) Adna covered everything so I'll just ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: How Do You Like Your Figures?

    I loved it! Where on earth did you get the idea? :lol: My only suggestion: I don't know if it was intentional or not, but from the second line onward ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shallow Muse

    I liked this! I only have a couple of suggestions that I think would improve the flow slightly, but they're really minor points. Shallow Muse - Love the title. My ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So Real

    Hi Scarlett! Welcome to YWS. Love is possibly the most written about topic so I think I agree with you that every poet has written something about it (even if ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All!

    Hi! Welcome to YWS, Ankit! You might also be interested in for writers aged 18 and over, created by the same brilliant webmaster as YWS. I'm sure you'll find your ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, the Phantom of the Operaaaaa...

    Welcome to the site, Gemma! I adore Phantom of the Opera! The book is currently on my 'to read' list - can't believe I haven't read it already but I'm ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shadow

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I really liked this. I've quoted it so I can make suggestions as to punctuation you could use, in an attempt to make myself feel useful. ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to fun4eva, taleoflostink, xSection8 and LostInWonderland! Hope you're all getting on OK. If you need any help with the site, just ask for it. :)

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    i think its mainly because once i studied the ideas behind them they held so much more meaning. That's the same for me. If I found something difficult to understand ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    I'm one of these people who can never pick a favourite anything, poetry being no exception. It depends on the way I'm feeling and what's going on in my life ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love is my season

    Hi! As always, there were examples of great imagery and language. However, I felt that there were a couple of awkward sections as well: A year with you, a sigh ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Branding

    I love this poem. It's so full of brilliant imagery and ideas that it's difficult to pick a favourite section, but I love: I carved my initials into its soul ...

    Jul 12, 2008


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance