-
Re: Whole
Hi! I am not whole. I am missing pieces of life [s]The things[/s] That (?) all people should experience. I need a broken heart. No one can truly call themselves ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: When Running
I've quoted as well to give suggestions to help the rhythm. The subject is good! Thud, thud, thud. Perhaps I am light-headed, my breath’s too short for air. But when ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Beyond the Heart
Hiya! I was going to critique this for grammar and so on, but reading it through I'd rather make some suggestions about the story. Firstly, I wasn't sure of the ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Rooftop Conversations
Hi! I’ve just picked out a few typos because I thought the actual content was great. He's just standing there, his hands by his sides, ready to catch him self ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Petra
Hey! I’ve never read this before but I’m glad I have now! But since I’ve never read it before, that means I’ve never reviewed it before, so this will be ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: A Leap through Time
You know, this strikes me more as prose than poetry. It's very descriptive and well-written, but the lack of poetic techniques and rhythm lead me to seeing it more as ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: Criss Cross
Hi aestar! I really loved the criss-crossing! I thought this was great, but I do have some suggestions for you. I'm going to quote the whole thing and score things ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: No Day But Today
Thanks clograbby! Oops! I'd had bigger spaces where it switches scene in the middle but they've disappeared! Sorry about that! I'll put in asterisks, though I usually prefer to use ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: No Day But Today
Thank you both for your reviews! olivia1987uk, I've sent you a PM. I think you're right about the description. I haven't really conveyed what I see in my head, just ...
Aug 20, 2008 -
Re: No Day But Today
“525,600 minutes – how do you measure a year in the life?” There was no answer when Josh knocked on the door. He opened it gently and stuck his head ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: Thought Scramble
I loved this but there were a couple of points that caught my attention: (Sometimes) I think there should be a full stop in there, like: (Sometimes.) Aesthetically, it just ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: The Mirror
I meant to critique this before and only just realised I hadn't! Although now I'm glad that I waited a while because I think it's one of these poems that ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: If someone on YWS died...
What a morbid bunch we are! But it's nice to know you aren't the only one who has ever wondered! Before I go on holiday I always start to think ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Never Worn
How bizarre that I could feel sorry for a pair of baby shoes! We get so lonely anymore. This has been pointed out already. Is it 'We get so lonely ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Maelstrom
Hi! I think there is one main point you could consider to improve this poem, and that's having a more consistent structure. If you made sure each line had eight ...
Aug 13, 2008
