User avatar

Sapphire

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 7

    It's me again! I'm getting there! :lol: I sat down at the normal table with the group of people I normally sat with. I did not have any friends, but ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 6

    I looked up at Dad, raising my eyebrows. Slowly [s]and unreceptively[/s], he nodded his head . [s]and[/s] I led him out, gently closing the door. … [s]On Saturday,[/s] T he ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 5

    You have a couple of incredibly detailed critiques already, so I might not point out some of the things that have already been mentioned. Fidgeting nervously, I stood uncomfortably outside ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Phantom of the Opera... 2?

    I think it's daft, but that's just my opinion. I'm not trying to put down Andrew Lloyd Webber, but Phantom of the Opera is far and away his best musical ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Scribblings of the Scribe

    I think you have a great attitude. Let's face it, most things that happen in life are clichés! Why worry about trying to avoid them when you can tell a ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 4

    [s]When Mum asked me that question,[/s] M y world just about stopped spinning in its orbit. For a moment I didn't find any words to say. Then no comma I ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 3

    This seemed to be enough. She smoothed out her [s]little[/s] pristine bun, an action so flawless it must have been rehearsed, typed a few words on her computer, and said, ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 2

    My first instinct was to panic. My heart started thumping [s]about[/s] in my chest, like a one-man army, (good simile) and I felt dizzy and sick. I sat down on ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Watching Windows - Chapter 1

    Hey! Alright so I’ll just jump straight into the critique. Normally I’ll make suggestions in bold within the quotation. If something needs more explanation I might comment afterwards, but not ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dandilions

    Well, I loved this! It's utterly charming and the only points I have to make are related to grammar. I don't think the punctuation is quite right so I'm going ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: From dull to too much fun in one Night

    Hiya! I've picked out a few grammar points and so on: As if that wasn't bad enough, some of the idiots walking the aforementioned hallway of Sullivan High paused to ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Tatters to Treasure

    Hiya and welcome to the site! Is this the complete chapter one? I would assume not since it's very short. I've quoted it and I'm going to change a few ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My boyfriend =]

    Hiya, welcome to YWS! I'll just point out there's a rule here that you should review two pieces of work before posting one of your own. All the site rules ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cambia - Part One

    I'd written a critique for this a wee while ago and forgot to post it! So here it is: Running down the ornately decorated hallways of his brother’s home, Ramon ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Remember When

    Hi! Firstly, welcome to the site! The title of this caught my eye so I read through the poem and I have a few general comments for you, as opposed ...

    Aug 21, 2008


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu