User avatar

Sapphire

  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm here to Help

    Hi, I had a poem that I'd had a bit of trouble on. I'd love some more thoughts on it, if you have time: Thank you! :)

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Cast the dream

    Hey, I've changed the structure a little to give you ideas on how to set it out so it would be easier to read, and added some thoughts in bold. ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Rough Winds

    The whole song is really beautiful but as most people have already said, your first stanza is particularly good. As robyns37 said, the poetic quality of the song is one ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: June's Instructor of the Month: JFW1415

    Well done on both! What a valuable member of YWS! :D

    Jun 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letter

    Hiya! For me, at least, there seemed no point in attempting to find points you can improve on because I read it through the first time and didn't feel any ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's to be done when the angst is gone?

    I've had the exact same experience. For a long time, I was writing dark poems, then I just stopped writing. Got out of the habit of it and still haven't ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Purple

    Hi, I'll start by picking out typos and other little things like that. :lol: - The first semi-colon. I'm not sure this punctuation is right. - 'you can't bear to' ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Thoughts Would Throw a Ceilidh

    I want my writing to sparkle and to leap off of the page. It would disco dance and backflip ‘til my reader was engaged. Words would visit the thesaurus and ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Female, 5'4..maybe? Red-head & Hazel eyes. XP Wow, I'd love that! But unfortunately you only got 'female' right and that information is beside my post. :lol: I'd guess you're 5'2 ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Male, 16, er... 5'8, brown hair and blue eyes.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer Heat

    Wow, great! A couple of points: - 'His battle cry translates crushed ice/into cold water'. I'm not sure 'translates' really works. It doesn't convey the ferocity enough, it's a little... ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Moving Mountains (Shadows are dancing)

    I loved these lyrics! Going to agree with chocoholic again about 'Even moving mountains' - it disturbs the first verse a little. In the second verse I think 'And why ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Someone to shoot the stars with me

    ** Someone to shoot the stars with me Tell me what you want kid, I’ll empty my pockets, it’s true! Ever since you made life worth living, I’ve pledged my ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perhaps

    Hi, I don't like to see work go without a response so I'm going to leave my thoughts. :) I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but some ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: June's Greeter of the Month: Demeter!

    Well done and well-deserved! :)

    Jun 9, 2008


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop