User avatar

Sapphire

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Underwater Savior

    Hiya! I've pointed out sections I think need edited, although sometimes I can't offer an alternative. An Underwater Savior At the beginning of time, when all things came alive on ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    Hiya! Could you maybe have a read of this poem: Photos and Mementos I guess the main point I'm wondering about is if it actually makes the reader feel anything! ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Hey, thunder_dude! Could you take a look at this poem: Photos and Mementos Thank you! :)

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Things Unsaid

    The last stanza was what made me like this poem. I was expecting the speaker to be annoyed at someone for ignoring all these topics but discovered she was glad ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Photos and Mementos

    You are three inches tall, smiling from the frame. One single second that takes over many more, captured trying to trap those feelings for all time. They may grow dusty ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Here comes another one...

    Hey, welcome to the site! Everyone's covered the rules already so I'll just say that I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :) Looking forward to reading some of your work! ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Living Life

    Nice poem! Demeter summed it up well with 'refreshing'. Here were my thoughts on reading: Living Life Release your hold upon the Earth, Letting go the roots that hold you ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Of Our Fellow Men

    I think the main points have already been covered. To think about: - I'll add to the call for punctuation because it made the poem difficult to read at times. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, Eyes of Eden and Gravityisdead - welcome! Eyes of Eden - seen your work around, you're getting on well! Gravityisdead - this is a great site for help getting ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya there

    Hi, welcome! I'm another one addicted to this website. :lol: I'm sure there are hundreds here who can relate to losing ideas before having the chance to write them down ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    For me, the poem was more literal. It was about a dying baby who'll never grow up. One of the best aspects of poetry is how the same poem can ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Lucifer Girl

    Hey! I'm going to be extra-picky since this is your second draft: With a heavy heart I regret to inform you... - 'heavy heart' is still a little over-used. Your ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Empty Space

    I had read your first draft of this and your revisions have improved it so much. I'll echo Gahks' question about the two different people in the two stanzas - ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Penny for Your Thoughts...

    I'm sorry, this is going to be a useless critique but I figured you'd like the compliment anyway - I loved this. The voice was great and the poem was ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To lust

    Hiya! OK, the topic is one that is exhausted by writers everywhere but, of course, that doesn't mean that you can't have your own version. For the most part you ...

    Jun 12, 2008


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller