User avatar

Sapphire

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    Personally I never saw what was so horrible about cliches. YES - one should try to be original. And you can't always rely on cliches. But sometimes when I'm read ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche's and Something for Everyone

    Personally I never saw what was so horrible about cliches. YES - one should try to be original. And you can't always rely on cliches. But sometimes when I'm read ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    "Eleanor Rigby" - David Cook ZOMG. Sex-ay. :shock: Nice! 'For Good' from the Wicked soundtrack. Love this song!

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    Well, you already have plenty of amazing critiques so I've not mentioned some points that stood out if they've already been covered, but probably will have repeated a few. Father ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pencil

    Well, I can relate to this! Not the hysteria-over-the-pencil part, but sisters doing what they can to annoy you! My comments are Demeter's. You seem to know yourself the sections ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Brithday Firestarter!

    Happy birthday! Have a great day. :)

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye, Paradise

    I love this. Wow, that was simple! :lol: I think one of the reasons I can't pick at this is because I really relate to it and I don't want ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested?

    Although everyone's already assured you, I'm going to repeat the 'don't worry about age' point since I'm 19 too. :lol: I've looked at the Writer's Society but plan to stay ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Chasing critiques?

    Hi all! Summer's almost over, but I'll still be critiquing. Throw those pieces my way! The following is some more information about what I can and can't critique. What I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My puddle

    Hi sday! I quite liked this. Points to consider: - Would the first semi-colon not be better as a colon? My reasoning for this was that it seems like the ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Saphire, I'm afraid I don't critique poetry. Sorry. :( Oops, no problem! :)

    Jun 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    I would really like more thoughts on this poem: Sinking I had trouble with it so that would really help me out. Thank you! :)

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi, welcome to the site! I agree, 'geek' is a compliment. :lol:

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There!

    Hi, welcome! I'm sure you'll get on fine, but if you have any questions about anything there's 'The Information Desk' forum and moderators names are in green, though most members ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    Welcome to the site! I'm Sapphire, as you can see, or Lauren, but you don't need to remember that. :lol: I'm also a David Tennant fan. :wink: I'll let you ...

    Jun 17, 2008


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah