User avatar

Sapphire

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Welcome to the site, Lizzy! What kind of things do you like to write? Any information you need along with the site rules can be found here . The main ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Evening Lullaby

    I liked this! As everyone's already said, you've really managed to make it sound like a lullaby. There's a soothing lilt to it. I've quoted the poem so I can ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: First Draft of Play FINISHED!!!!

    Well done! :smt041 You must be over the moon. Now you ought to take a break for the rest of the day and enjoy the feeling!

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    'I Want To Hold Your Hand' - The Beatles

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because Leon's not covered that song yet. :wink: Why do people sleep at night?

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips From the Professor

    Yeah, number five is definitely one that divides people! I'm for outlining because the only book I ever finished was the one I had planned the most carefully. It was ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Orange Peel and Apple Pips

    I love this! The rhythm is spot-on and I'm a fan of rhyming so, structurally, it's perfect. Also, well done on the image! I'd never thought of dry lips like ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dust to Dust.

    I'm going to review in a quote so I can score words out and so on. I'm not going to comment on this in the review because it's just something ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Barren Lands

    A new dawn is approaching, - Punctuation. Note below. its light shines through my fingers. - No apostrophe in 'its' when it doesn't mean 'it is'. But still, a sorrowful ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Thoughts

    Hi! Saw your thread in the welcome forum so I'll say welcome back! To the poem! I like it better the more I read it. I'm quite bad at interpreting ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Famous Birthdays

    I already knew I shared a birthday with Johnny Depp. :P Having checked the website, I can also tell you that I share a birthday with Michael J. Fox, Natalie ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    5'2, a brown bob and brown eyes.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: These Words

    I'm sorry, but I kind of agree with carelessaussie in that much of what you're saying has already been said. And while it is almost impossible that a person could ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    These were my initial reactions when I began reading this section: Ah, the two timelines are running together now. That’s interesting. Wait, now it’s also changing perspective? Although it’s und

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tangled Up In Blue

    The bluntness of Tom’s narration is brilliant. I liked that he was starting to become fond of Ashley – that was interesting. She was more likeable in this section because ...

    Jun 21, 2008


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm