User avatar

Sapphire

  • Welcome Mat Re: oh god D:

    Hi, Jett, and welcome! You've already had the Help tab pointed out, so that should answer any question you can think of! Remember to keep your review to work ratio ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: So Close, So Far (Cellophane Wall)

    Hey! I really like the idea behind the poem because it’s relatable, but I do have some suggestions. I’ve quoted the whole poem, picking out any grammar points and such ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Cannot Fight

    The bulb grows ever dimmer and the darkness hurries near. Clouds in your vision; whispers in your ear. Confusion, amnesia, shadow closes in. Stuck in a limbo ‘til a new ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Iambic pentameter...

    I like all kinds of poetry, but my favourite to write is the traditional, structured kind! I find it really difficult to write free verse and be happy with it. ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey there

    Welcome to the site! I'm Sapphire. I'm sure YWS will help you get back into writing! There's a forum for 'Writing Tips', which might help you out, and others for ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Four Leafed Clover Number Twenty Nine

    First of all, let me say I liked this. Then let me apologise in advance, because I've changed it to try and give you ideas of how to make the ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: How Strong Are You Now

    Hi! I know nothing about the band so I was going through this as if it were simply a story. I started off going through this line-by-line, but similar problems ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey, another Harry Potter fan here! The Chronicles of Narnia are sitting on the shelf behind me, wondering what has taken me so long to finish them! You've already been ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    A year without it? I can barely go a day! :lol: Welcome back all!

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: fragments of indulgence

    To add to what clograbby picked out: “Alright.” I reach out and take the solitary object between my index and middle fingers. A flash of flame and the end burns ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: dawn with fox.

    Sorry for all the quotations following, but it was unnecessary to quote the whole story and this was the easiest way of nit-picking! There’s the refrigerator, no food. Her canvases ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Chasing critiques?

    Anyone else? I have a completely free day tomorrow! :lol:

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Canada Day

    Happy Canada Day! (Do you say that? Like 'Happy Christmas', 'Happy New Year', etc? :lol: ) I'm not from Canada but I went to Toronto two years ago and loved ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome to the site, Amanda! I'm sure you'll like it here. :)

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie!

    Welcome! If you love reviewing other people's writing then you'll get on well here! :wink: Before posting a work of your own, remember to review two pieces - that way, ...

    Jul 1, 2008


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot