User avatar

Sapphire

  • Welcome Mat Re: Simmy says "Hi!"

    Welcome to the site! I love J. K. Rowling and Harry Potter as well. And your avatar! You've already had the rules pointed out so I'll just say hope you ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Curiousity And The Catharsis

    I agree with andimlovegalore on the best stanza, but I have the same uncertainty over what it is you're trying to say. It is a little bit like the first ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bubbles

    I thought this was really sweet! However, I think there are a few things you could change to improve it further. Your introduction is brilliant! Being extra picky, I think ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Birth of July

    I only read this today, even though it's from last week, and I just wanted to leave a comment and say how much I liked it! The only thing that ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rise of Dreams

    Hi! I thought some lines in the poem were pretty, but at times it became incredibly confusing. Here's what I mean: Rise of Dreams Smoothly [s]do[/s] they glide, Smoothly [s]do[/s] ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Leaving My Soul

    Hey! There were some great lines in this poem but a couple that raised questions or could be improved. The parasite in my brain Creeps closer and closer. These lines ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Rose

    Hey! This reminded me of Phantom of the Opera. (That's good!) I like it more the more I read it. When a poem is so short and simple, each word ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That is Life

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! Please don't think I'm being patronising, but I have to say that for being 13, you have some great insights into some complex issues. :) ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Daredevil

    Hey! I don't like to see work go without any comments, so here are my thoughts (whether you want them or not)! :lol: I'm not going to go into a ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful Dreamer (please leave a comment)

    As everyone's already said, the idea behind the poem is its main strength. You already have a couple of critiques that look at the grammar and other details, so I'm ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am to write one poem a day....

    I had put off reviewing this poem because I wasn't going to be very helpful, but decided to let you know how much I liked it. Firstly, the title. When ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Prayers, encouragement, support...?

    Wouldn't it be nice if what made us happy would also make our families happy? I have real sympathy for you and I'm going to repeat what you've been hearing ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She

    She wasn't quiet , but l oud in a sort of helpless, effortless way. - I don’t think ‘helpless’ is the right word here. I understand that you mean she ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Quit Pretending

    Hey! I really liked these lyrics. However, I agree with all the suggestions chocoholic made, especially the last section. Although it could maybe work if it was sung underneath a ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi Kody! Welcome to YWS. There are lots of different sections to the site - Community and Writing forums, the usergroups and blogs - but the tabs at the top ...

    Jul 9, 2008


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle