Random avatar

Saphirra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new...

    Hey! Well, everything's been said, so I'll just say that I hope you like this site. I'm actually pretty knw myself, so feel free to PM me! :D -Saphirra

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new here!

    thanks everyone!

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm... hi

    cool! you are my age, which is a first so far for me in this place. then again, i joined yesterday, so thats not saying much! Feel free to critique ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new here!

    Hey! So i guess people want to know a little about me, so here goes: 1. I am a bookworm/writer 2. i'm really random :) 3. I have written, but ...

    Mar 16, 2009


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus