Random avatar

Saphirra

  • Romantic Novels Re: Beautiful Disaster - Prologue (edited)

    I give this a thumbs up. This draws the reader in from the very beginning, and i love the way you make the narrator seem to be afraid of the ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue ~ Burned

    This was an interesting piece. I found myself worried about Deborah, but i find the end unrealistic. she wouldn't be able to stay on the land that her family had ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hidden Evil

    This is my first piece of writing, please go easy on me :D Prologue (Juliana POV) I was sitting in my office, stopping work for a brief moment to look ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Not Far From Home

    I liked the way you delivered the story in concise sentences. it made it stronger and more impressing. Its interesting and attention grabbing. However, i agree that you could work ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mask of Sanity--Prologue

    Hey! I really liked that. An idea kind of popped up when i saw all the people talking about emotion though. If the killer is crazy, or has autism that ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new here!

    Hey! So i guess people want to know a little about me, so here goes: 1. I am a bookworm/writer 2. i'm really random :) 3. I have written, but ...

    Mar 16, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac