User avatar

Saphira

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    It's back! *Dances and hands out celebratory cookies* I am so happy. I thought it was my computer so i was checking it on every computer i could lay my ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Guys

    Hey there and welcome to the site. I hope you like it here and if you need a critique or a help in hand just pm me. Saphira

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola, Everyone!!! :)

    HI! Welcome back! I love your poem. I can't wait to see more f your stuff! Saphira

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new...

    Hey Zoe, welcome to YWS! Like everyone else has said, pm me if you have any problems or you just want to talk. I hope you like the site. Everyone ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Hey Stirly! Welcome to YWS! I would love to say something that hasn't been said before but i think that everything has ben said! *stops rambling* Animation? sounds cool! Well ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So I'm like... new here.. ^_^

    WooHoo! I love meeting brits on YWS (there isn't really enough!) Well welcome and i will see you around! ~ Saphira ~

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie to harass

    Welcome to YWS! Don't be afraid of posting your work since i have joined i have realised that the people here are realy nice and only critique to help. Don't ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Promised Skins are FINISHED!!!

    Wow these skins are really amazing! I changed mine to pink and i was almost blinded!

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

    Hi Kizzi! :D Welcome to the site. If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me :D I jump genres to but i mainly write fantasy. Just write what ...

    Feb 14, 2007


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman