User avatar

Saphira

  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, im new :D

    Hey there! Welcome! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask i am always happy to help a person in need. Everyone is really nice and you will find ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new

    Hey welcome to the site! I like some of Jodi Piccolt aswell. I think that 'My sister's keeper' is her best book. The other one i like is 'Salem Falls'. ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhh... hey?

    Hey Sid, welcome to the site! Magical, dark, mysterious and disturbing just about sums up my book too! I hope you find your way about alright and if you need ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi ^^

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! This site rocks! *giggles* If you need a hand just pm me and i will be happy to help! Saphira :D

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Prologue

    Wow that is alot to take in! Well, welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy and if you need a hand just ask! Welcome again! Saph :D

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: How Did the Cat Get in the Air?

    Land of Insane Rats? Well you have fun there... Well nice to meet you!

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey Warlock and welcome to the site! This site is really good if you want to improve your writing and the people are really friendly. I used to play World ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm new

    Hey Garret welcome to YWS! If you have any problems feel free to pm me and i would love to help you out. Wow three plays, horror ones too. Can't ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not another intro thread

    Hello and welcome to the site! You will have a blast here and you will enjoy it. Need a hand just pm me and i will give you one! Saphira

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Cody on the prowl

    Welcome Cody and hope you like the site. You have a BIG family. Mine is pretty small, with me being the youngest. :( See you around and if you need ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The hunter is here!

    HEy David welcome to the site! Everyone else has said everything i wanted to say so i will just repeat it. *coughs* If you need anything just pm me and ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Cold has entered

    Welcome Duchess F! Hope you like the site and everyone on it. I love rock music too. what is your favourate band? See you around! Saphira Love your signaure Baraness ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi peeps!

    Hey welcome to the site! I love fanfiction though i don't watch much anime. see you around! Saphira

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there...

    Welcome! I am just going to say what everyone else has. If you need anything, just pm me! Saphira

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Welcome to the site! It is really good and the people are nice. If you want o work on your skills it is definatly the place to start. If you ...

    Jul 18, 2007


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin