User avatar

Saphira

  • Writing Tips Re: Flashback Alert!

    I think that the third one is the best. Working into a flashback slowly and making the writing flow better. I quite like the idea of writing FLASHBACK ALERT! but ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Help me create a horribly cliched romance scene!

    Flowers and a Romantic song. Maybe him singing it to her as she leans over the balcony. (see above :) )

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    I think that is true. I can genurally tell the difference between the american and english way of spelling things but some of our teachers have started spelling words the ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Normal Is Scary.

    I think that this is true. I can watch films and programmes which have supernatural things in but as soon as it gets to an actual psycho i get really ...

    May 10, 2007


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)