User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: Shadow Sprite

    Wow! I like all f them but my favourate has to be the coloured one. It looks really good. They are all fantastic! :D

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Alistair and Abrienne

    Wow! I love them! i really like the poses they are in. They are really good.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Abrienne

    I think this is really good. I like her expression. You need to work on the hair though, it doesn't seem to blend well with her face. I love the ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Takaiya with Reacher Demon

    I really like this. I love the detail on the pants, shoes and jacket. I also like the hair and face thought it seems at an odd angle to me. ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I really like 'My sister's keeper'. I thought it was absolutly amazing but that is the only book of hers that i like. All the others seem flat and really ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    I am reading the trilogy at the moment and i have only one chapter to read at the end of Abhorsen! I loved all of them and i thought that ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty face

    wow! that is fantatic! i can't wait to see the finished version. :D

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would kill my boyfriend with a crowbar then bury him and my sister alive in a big pit of crabs. What would you do if you had rippeed you ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    Belle: The body and the dress are perfect! The rose is really nice and it really stands out. I think that the face is out of proportion and the jaw ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    I really like it. I think the best bit is the eyes. They are really realistic and they stand out really well against the gold!

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A modern drama story where someone tells so many lies they find it hard to dig themselves out. Not at the end

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    i Like it. It doesn't show up on my computer to well but i like what i can see. The border is really nice but i think the lines could ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you find it harder to read...

    I read a lot while i am working on something. It normally takes me ages to write something so if i didn't read i would get really bored! :D

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Glimpse Of West Coast Youth

    I loved them all but my favourates would have to be surrender to the sunbeams and High spirit . I thought they were just fantastic.[/b]

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    Very good. I love the last one. IT is really unique and artistic. I like how it is slightly tilted. I also love the fiirst one because it is the ...

    Jun 11, 2007


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso