User avatar

Saphira

  • Art & Photography Re: alaistair and abrienne in the rain

    Wow! That is really god. All the shadying looks fantastic and it is really good. I like the expressions and the poses though i think that the legs crossed looks ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kid Fariy

    I don't like it as much as the other fairies but it is still really good. I like the position and the detail on the wings though you still need ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random stuff I did

    I like the first one though you need to make the 'Enough to live' easier to read (if that is ment to be read) or get rid of it. How ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fury

    I really like this. I like how all the pictures are black and white with just the word FURY in colour. Again i agree that the words need to be ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A modern drama story about bullying. Lots of violence and very emotional. Running from shadows

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I tend to torture my characters just because it makes a better story. The more pain and suffering they go through, the better the story. Also if you make them ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fairy (agian)

    I like this. It needs some alterations, mainly on the angles and the proportions but apart from that it looks good. I like that she is wearing normal clothes and ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantastic Art by ME!

    I liked them. The colours are fantastic. Really bright. I like the first one, it is very good and kind of mysterious. I think the writing needs to be brighter ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Random Drawings

    I really like all of these. I think that the wizard one is really good and the shadying was fantastic. It could look good in colour though. I also like ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    Wow., I like them. Very good. :D

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    The dog is really good and i love how cute he looks good. The shoe is also fantastic. The shadying is good and the angles are brilliant. The dog is ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crying fariy

    I like this. Her pose is sad but apart from that she doesn't look like she is crying but i like it. I think that her wings look fantastic.

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dancing Fairy

    I really like this. I ove the detail on the wings and the way they are positioned. I also loke the detail on the branch. It looks very life like ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I don't like any of the Terry Pratchet books. I find them boring and Confusing. I got given loads of books by him before and just passed them on to ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    My brother introdced them to me and i didn't think i would enjoy them, but i did. I think that the book are much better than the film though.

    Jun 22, 2007


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote